Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    Pic of the Day Thread

    Share
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by fkkScoop on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

    jaytap wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Are u sleeping??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3397
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Mace2theO on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 pm

    jaytap wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    The Return of the Mack!!! Welcome back Jaytap!



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

    i sure did, was i Osaka for One night only in January and managed to cram in a few good meals!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5107
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Ymaginatif on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 am

    Aaaah - foodpictures again!!
    You know what makes us happy Jaytap! Laughing

    That soup looks delicious. What were you waiting for?!



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 am

    how about a quails egg deep fried in breadcrumbs...

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 am

    jaytap wrote:how about a quails egg deep fried in breadcrumbs...

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Oh Yeah, I had them once, Guanjong in south China.

    They are simply delicious! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5107
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Ymaginatif on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 am

    they sell them here in the student union! they call them Scottish eggs ...

    I bet that quail egg is a million times nicer though ... Laughing



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 am

    Went to see Slash in concert week before last, the band and himself were excellent - they did a few Gn'R songs which really made the hair stand up on my back and we had a good beery singalong.

    Was a small venue and not that well attended but still the concert was enjoyed by all including the band - sometimes when these acts come over here they play smaller venues as they don't have the fan base so it's easy to get close up to them...

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by fkkScoop on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm

    jaytap wrote:Went to see Slash in concert week before last, the band and himself were excellent - they did a few Gn'R songs which really made the hair stand up on my back and we had a good beery singalong.

    Was a small venue and not that well attended but still the concert was enjoyed by all including the band - sometimes when these acts come over here they play smaller venues as they don't have the fan base so it's easy to get close up to them...

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />



    COOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 pm

    my own private photo thread!

    i did some of this at the weekend, 46km of mud and pain!!!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by fkkScoop on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

    Okokok...not only your´s! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Here is me,myself and I in Rotterdam!

    I am the Euro scoop

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

    It's been a while since i posted anything like this:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3397
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

    fkkScoop wrote:Okokok...not only your´s! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Here is me,myself and I in Rotterdam!

    I am the Euro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Good one!



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3397
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

    jaytap wrote:It's been a while since i posted anything like this:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Wow...for that much work to get the shrimp, think I'll stick with lobster [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9626
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by maxim9691 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:
    jaytap wrote:It's been a while since i posted anything like this:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Wow...for that much work to get the shrimp, think I'll stick with lobster [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Are they dried or something, because they don't look to healthy



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

    they've been grilled, shell is crispy but they are soft on the inside...
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5107
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Ymaginatif on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am

    fkkScoop wrote:Okokok...not only your´s! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Here is me,myself and I in Rotterdam!

    I am the Euro scoop

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    ohoh - does that mean that there is a scoop on every continent? affraid

    funny - I've never seen a sign that says Ymaginatif ... Cool



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

    another day another pic:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by CKJ505 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:40 pm

    fkkScoop wrote:Okokok...not only your´s! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Here is me,myself and I in Rotterdam!

    I am the Euro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Where did the arrow -> lead you euroscoop.

    It all makes sense now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Is a euroscoop a scoop that can speak and write all European languages, much like an Ymaginatiff? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3397
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Mace2theO on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

    jaytap wrote:another day another pic:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Wow...what a view!



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by fkkScoop on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:03 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:
    jaytap wrote:another day another pic:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Wow...what a view!


    Yeah...what a view...

    But what does Jaytap do? (If he is the man on the pic) He read a comicbook!
    Or no no...it is the menu!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (...because he post so much food here...)
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9626
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by maxim9691 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

    fkkScoop wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:
    jaytap wrote:another day another pic:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />


    Wow...what a view!


    Yeah...what a view...

    But what does Jaytap do? (If he is the man on the pic) He read a comicbook!
    Or no no...it is the menu!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (...because he post so much food here...)

    That is a great Pic ! How did I miss it the first time ???

    Anyway - What is pattern in the foreground ? - Could it be the Death Star [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 am

    it's like some kind of sundial type thing. took it in Nice, France in May.
    avatar
    jaytap

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2009-06-10
    Location : The Big Mango

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by jaytap on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 am

    How you like them apples...

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
    avatar
    kramor2k

    Posts : 245
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 46
    Location : Meath, Ireland

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by kramor2k on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

    ][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I know I posted this elsewhere but it's my pic of the day/year. So There!!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pic of the Day Thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:31 pm