Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

[app] Pokki

maxim9691

[app] Pokki

Post by maxim9691 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Pokki is a program that creates a START menu for Windows 8, because there isn't one.
    I found this for my Daughter's new Lenovo laptop and I thought it worked amazing great.
    Then I found out it is available for Windows 7 computers, in which a START menu is not needed but it creates a nice launch button for it's Apps, like Angry Birds and numerous other apps.
    Moreover, apps like a Facebook program which in effect launches Facebook into an invisible browser which runs smoother than any other browser since it really isn't one to begin with.

Like I said you can download free apps from Pokki or you can include your own shortcuts into it's interface with ease.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Code:
    http://www.pokki.com/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    CKJ505

Re: [app] Pokki

Post by CKJ505 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:06 am

Your a mind of info MaX1m, looks cool , turn your W7 into W8! Like it centurion, like it![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 am

CKJ505 wrote:Your a mind of info MaX1m, looks cool , turn your W7 into W8! Like it centurion, like it![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well actually it helps turn your W8 back into W7- but for W7 users it does add a cool app/shortcut launch tool.

Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Thu May 02, 2013 4:43 am

Well, I'm using it now (both on W7 and W8) and it's a little useful tool for making that box of links to files and/or programmes you're working on.
    Thanks for the tip!
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 am

Ymaginatif wrote:Well, I'm using it now (both on W7 and W8) and it's a little useful tool for making that box of links to files and/or programmes you're working on.
    Thanks for the tip!

I thought it was pretty cool. There are other programs that attempt to work in the same way, but to me Pokki works the best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm