Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Share
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3404
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm

    Glad there is some enthusiam for a "lurkers" webcast



    Then you will know what it feels like to not get feedback on your efforts
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:Glad there is some enthusiam for a "lurkers" webcast



    Then you will know what it feels like to not get feedback on your efforts

    So True! Laughing
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:Glad there is some enthusiam for a "lurkers" webcast



    Then you will know what it feels like to not get feedback on your efforts

    So True! Laughing

    What in the...happened there, double post.

    Agents MaXim....there is a glitch in the system, deja vu cat thing. affraid
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 pm

    Apologies to the "Lurkers" out there reading this.

    I do not and did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

    At least we now have name we can use.

    Thanks kalibu for signing up.

    Next please..... ok
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3404
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 pm

    CKJ505 wrote:Apologies to the "Lurkers" out there reading this.

    I do not and did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

    At least we now have name we can use.

    Thanks kalibu for signing up.

    Next please.....



    By "next please" we mean feedback for this webcast


    Otherwise, might have to use the dreaded 'off topic' emoticon
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9729
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Robo Hipster

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by maxim9691 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:Apologies to the "Lurkers" out there reading this.

    I do not and did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

    At least we now have name we can use.

    Thanks kalibu for signing up.

    Next please.....



    By "next please" we mean feedback for this webcast


    Otherwise, might have to use the dreaded 'off topic' emoticon

    I'm going to begin Lurking for the next month, just so that I can be part of the Lurkers podcast Laughing



    avatar
    one2vibe

    Posts : 311
    Join date : 2012-08-08
    Age : 42
    Location : U.S.A. Currently but Originally from Germany

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by one2vibe on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

    Was checking this out again today and gotta say thanks again to all involved, it's great work.
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3404
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Mace2theO on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 am

    one2vibe wrote:Was checking this out again today and gotta say thanks again to all involved, it's great work.


    Thanks one2vibe
    avatar
    Silver-Tongue

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2012-08-13
    Age : 44
    Location : Merry England

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Silver-Tongue on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 pm

    Thanks Mace2the0 4 Letting us B a part of this webcast, we had a blast and would love to do another anytime ;-)


    Happy Holidays 2 U All



    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3404
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:56 pm

    2016 bump with new library card
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9729
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Robo Hipster

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by maxim9691 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:07 pm

    jumps in the time machine and returns to the good old days. When Women were Women and Men could dress like Women and still be Cool stargate



    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3404
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:09 pm

    maxim9691 wrote:jumps in the time machine and returns to the good old days. When Women were Women and Men could dress like Women and still be Cool stargate


    Laughing Laughing just a few oldies for the new generation
    avatar
    jmac92472

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2017-02-17

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by jmac92472 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:28 pm

    Great work Maceo!

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Collaborative Xperience Webcast – First Ave Jams

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:32 am