Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Share
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3396
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by Mace2theO on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 pm

    maxim9691 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Let's go with a Shelby Mustang, Cragar Wheels, Old School Hood Scoop and 70's style decals.

    Now Installed

    PS- I may need to take a new picture if it looks too dark to you. It was taken between two buildings which were blocking direct sunlight.

    Looks fantastic and great car choice. Many thanks Maxim!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    one2vibe

    Posts : 311
    Join date : 2012-08-08
    Age : 42
    Location : U.S.A. Currently but Originally from Germany

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by one2vibe on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 am

    I must say I love these, I'd I'd dig one as well... [Yellow is my favorite color hehe]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 pm

    one2vibe wrote:I must say I love these, I'd I'd dig one as well... [Yellow is my favorite color hehe]

    And now you have a new car pic--- BTW- forgot that you wanted a yellow one Laughing



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 pm

    and Scoop gets an updated Sig

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    one2vibe

    Posts : 311
    Join date : 2012-08-08
    Age : 42
    Location : U.S.A. Currently but Originally from Germany

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by one2vibe on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 pm

    Sweet. Much thanks
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by fkkScoop on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 am

    Oh...what did I have?
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by fkkScoop on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 am

    Ah...yeah! THATS me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 am

    fkkScoop wrote:Ah...yeah! THATS me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    McLaren at the Nürburgring Ring - seems like Scoop style to me cheers



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 am

    maxim9691 wrote:
    fkkScoop wrote:Ah...yeah! THATS me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    McLaren at the Nürburgring Ring - seems like Scoop style to me cheers

    The Nürburgring Ring - very tricky course.

    Nice McLaren I might add. drv






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

    Purple Blues gets a new Sig
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 am

    and Silver Tongue get's a sig

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5106
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by Ymaginatif on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:09 am

    And all the time I'm still driving around in my Ford Focus.

    At last mine is good for doing the schoolruns --- al the other ones won't be allowed on the road!
    Which in the case of offspring means you all would still have to walk them to school ... or wait for the bus ... which is bound not to turn up.



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 am

    What on earth is that beast that MaXim has in his claws?

    Answers on a post card to : Topgear track, somewhere in the U.K. big think Laughing






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 am

    CKJ505 wrote:What on earth is that beast that MaXim has in his claws?

    Answers on a post card to : Topgear track, somewhere in the U.K. big think Laughing

    It's a 2008 Acura R1 race car - the car is normally driven by Adrian Fernandez



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by maxim9691 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 am

    CKJ505 wrote:
    maxim9691 wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:
    darkcloud1721 wrote:I'll bite, but seeing that im very practical & boring!!
    Can i get a 2012 red genesis coupe. Cos its what i currently drive now. i did some mods 2 it: rims, blackout hedlights etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Very nice car sig DC, I see you are loosin' rubber, why the rush.


    CKJ- did you ever guess the song on the side of your car ?

    Seeming that it is 4/4 time, it's gotta be 'Purple & Gold'....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Honestly I have not got a clue. On another note, I thought the notes were random, if there is a tune there, that is impressive.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Don't give the answer, get members to guess....[seperate topic of course].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    The answer to this question was Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrisparksimagination Laughing



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 am

    maxim9691 wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:
    maxim9691 wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:
    darkcloud1721 wrote:I'll bite, but seeing that im very practical & boring!!
    Can i get a 2012 red genesis coupe. Cos its what i currently drive now. i did some mods 2 it: rims, blackout hedlights etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Very nice car sig DC, I see you are loosin' rubber, why the rush.


    CKJ- did you ever guess the song on the side of your car ?

    Seeming that it is 4/4 time, it's gotta be 'Purple & Gold'....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Honestly I have not got a clue. On another note, I thought the notes were random, if there is a tune there, that is impressive.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Don't give the answer, get members to guess....[seperate topic of course].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    The answer to this question was Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrisparksimagination Laughing

    Cool need beer






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"

    Sponsored content

    Re: [round 2] EntropyMC Signature Cars

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:55 am