Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    Haim - Forever

    Share
    avatar
    Raserisk

    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 105
    Location : United States

    Haim - Forever

    Post by Raserisk on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 pm

    They sound as if they may be from the UK perhaps? Any EMC Members around there make sure to say hello!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3401
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by Mace2theO on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 am

    Raserisk wrote:They sound as if they may be from the UK perhaps? Any EMC Members around there make sure to say hello!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    They are three sisters with musical parents from LA, who combine "the wafty whimsy of folk with R&B beats. It shouldn't really work. It does."

    I like them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Thanks Raserisk
    avatar
    purpleblues1

    Posts : 1740
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Location : Reading, UK

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by purpleblues1 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:
    Raserisk wrote:They sound as if they may be from the UK perhaps? Any EMC Members around there make sure to say hello!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    They are three sisters with musical parents from LA, who combine "the wafty whimsy of folk with R&B beats. It shouldn't really work. It does."

    I like them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Thanks Raserisk

    LA ? UK ? knew my Geography was rubbish, I thought LA was in USA, shows what I know...
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3401
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by Mace2theO on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 pm

    purpleblues1 wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:
    Raserisk wrote:They sound as if they may be from the UK perhaps? Any EMC Members around there make sure to say hello!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    They are three sisters with musical parents from LA, who combine "the wafty whimsy of folk with R&B beats. It shouldn't really work. It does."

    I like them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Thanks Raserisk

    LA ? UK ? knew my Geography was rubbish, I thought LA was in USA, shows what I know...



    Purpleblues seems to be the only one having trouble accepting they are not from the UK...mate, you can't claim credit for everything! Accept it and move on....they are not British [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    For most folks, NYC, LA, Paris or London don't need the country listed afterwards...of course, unless learned geography in Reading
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5124
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by Ymaginatif on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 pm

    Mace2theO wrote:
    purpleblues1 wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:
    Raserisk wrote:They sound as if they may be from the UK perhaps? Any EMC Members around there make sure to say hello!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    They are three sisters with musical parents from LA, who combine "the wafty whimsy of folk with R&B beats. It shouldn't really work. It does."

    I like them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Thanks Raserisk

    LA ? UK ? knew my Geography was rubbish, I thought LA was in USA, shows what I know...



    Purpleblues seems to be the only one having trouble accepting they are not from the UK...mate, you can't claim credit for everything! Accept it and move on....they are not British [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    For most folks, NYC, LA, Paris or London don't need the country listed afterwards...of course, unless learned geography in Reading

    Just like Aberystwyth! cheers everybody knows that's not in the USA! Laughing
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3401
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by Mace2theO on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:57 pm

    Where ever they are from, it's a cool song[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5124
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by Ymaginatif on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 am

    Good gutar riff on this one.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Haim - Forever

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:28 am