Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

scoop. I found this ...and thought of You ) ( MSG inc Maceo

purpleblues1

scoop. I found this ...and thought of You ) ( MSG inc Maceo

Post by purpleblues1 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 pm

[You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this link.]

Think this may have slipped under scoop's radar...... Cool
    fkkScoop

Re: scoop. I found this ...and thought of You ) ( MSG inc Maceo

Post by fkkScoop on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 am

No...but I can´t post every Video here..cuz they are so much...

If u are a little bit experienced by using the computer and youtube...click on the pulldown menu above the video and u will see the other videos from the user...and TADA:

You can watch more!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But anyway...Thanks

Cuz I guess CKJ never ever recognized that he can watch these videos on youtube and have the ability then to see more.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or he is too lazy...
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 am

fkkScoop wrote:No...but I can´t post every Video here..cuz they are so much...

If u are a little bit experienced by using the computer and youtube...click on the pulldown menu above the video and u will see the other videos from the user...and TADA:

You can watch more!

[You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]

But anyway...Thanks

Cuz I guess CKJ never ever recognized that he can watch these videos on youtube and have the ability then to see more.... [You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]

Or he is too lazy...

scoop, could you tone it down just a bit when you call someone stupid or lazy.

It's Grumpy Old Man day again, and not in the mood for meanness today[You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 am

Mace2theO wrote:
    fkkScoop wrote:No...but I can´t post every Video here..cuz they are so much...

You can watch more!

[You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]

But anyway...Thanks

Cuz I guess CKJ never ever recognized that he can watch these videos on youtube and have the ability then to see more.... [You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]

Or he is too lazy...

[You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.], could you tone it down just a bit when you call someone stupid or lazy.

It's Grumpy Old Man day again, and not in the mood for meanness today[You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]

scoop is right, I am lazy, no harm done. [You must be -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">registered and -i-found-this-and-thought-of-you-msg-inc-maceo">logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 pm