Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

Today I discovered...NIN

fkkScoop

Today I discovered...NIN

Post by fkkScoop on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 am

...or was it 18 years ago scratch (OMG, I´m getting old)
    For them who didn´t know NIN:
    First Album 1989 - Pretty Hate Machine Written, arranged, and performed by Trent Reznor (Cool REALLY remastered 2010 Version out now)
    After this they (only Trent Reznor is a member from NIN) touring thru America (also as a opener for Peter Murphy)
    and got a first worldwide attention after the Lollapalooza Festival.
    Then more Live Shows and a EP & LP and Remixes from the EP and LP...Worldwide success after Woodstock 94, Grammys, Drugs,
    ...Struggle with himself...
    Touring, Producing, 5 years later next Album, Succes approved...His Life also, EP, Remix, DVD, Tour, DVD, Tour,
    6 years later and struggling again next album,
    Fight with himself is over (until today), 2 years later next Album and beginning of using the internet as a friend for the fans
    (Free downloads of the next 2 Records and a Remixsite who everybody can mix many songs from NIN and Download them
    also 400GB of LIVE HD VIDEO material [what I have] ), after Touring and several Productions (including The Social Network Soundtrack)
    Trent want to let NIN down a little bit and writing/producing Songs for his Wife and form a Band named
    How to destroy Angels (which is almost NIN (the recent one) with a female voice). HTDA first 6 song EP is also available as a free download!

But why I wanna show you this kind of music, is how an artist can change his style and show us the art of making music!

I like!

First, original tune and LIVE from 1994
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and then, 12 years later, also LIVE and with 10 (or more?) very happy fans:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW: Peter Murphy is not the singer from Nine Inch Nails..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It´s cool to see how and what Peter Murphy does with his voice.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am