Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

The suffering collector

Ymaginatif

The suffering collector

Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

Fun little video I found Laughing
    Although I sympathize with the feeling, there's no way I'd buy that USB stick!
    (but should anyone here want to buy it for me, I wouldn't say no to it Laughing )

The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    CKJ505

Re: The suffering collector

Post by CKJ505 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I think it's neat enough, well without the green apple. I would just copy pasta and give the apple to my teacher. afro

The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Shocked so you prefer pasta to apples?!

apples are good for you

The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Ymaginatif wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so you prefer pasta to apples?!

apples are good for you

I prefer pasta much more than that apple. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"

???? Almost $300 for a #!@*% USB stick ????

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:58 pm

I can see paying that much for nice remastered quality vinyl copies of the same material... but a usb with digital files? Seriously? It's value is maybe 50 bucks at BEST. A usb stick has very little value in and of itself, and shaping it like an apple doesn't impress me very much. To me, digital copies of files, no matter the quality level, are the modern-day equivalent of listening to something on the radio or hearing your friend or neighbor playing it in their hi-fi. Or even hearing the music out at a club, which used to be FREE for the listeners and was recognized by artists and labels alike as being the very best way to promote your work. If your dung sounded good enough to those people who heard it for free, they might go down to the record store and pay for a nice, high quality copy at the record store. They might come out and see the artist play on tour. But when the labels started selling people poor quality digital copies of the songs (Compact Discs) with shitty, small, cheap packaging and often little or no care toward the printed artwork; slowly but surely the listeners and buyers became completely jaded and even spiteful. They sold their customers a load of absolute BS and so the consumers have abandoned them. Rightly so. That's your free-market capitalism at work right there.

blue4life10

Post by blue4life10 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:25 am

liked that alot very clever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:35 am