Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

Sufjan Stevens

maxim9691

Sufjan Stevens

Post by maxim9691 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Stufjan Stevens has been on rotation at my house for most of the day and I must say that I dig it.
    It's been a long time since I've heard someone sound as original as he does.

maxim9691

Re: Sufjan Stevens

Post by maxim9691 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Cool stuff... I like the way he holds the guitar upright and tight, no slack on the straps, it's like the guitar is connected to him... unusual style and a very original artist.

Seems like an upcoming artist that will grace us with more joy like in those clips! Thanks for sharing new music. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

CKJ505 wrote:Cool stuff... I like the way he holds the guitar upright and tight, no slack on the straps, it's like the guitar is connected to him... unusual style and a very original artist.

Seems like an upcoming artist that will grace us with more joy like in those clips! Thanks for sharing new music. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CKJ you´re late (again).... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean...
    Seems like an upcoming artist that will grace us with more joy like in those clips

Sufjan Stevens rotates on my Laptop/CD player and PC since 10 years!

But some of his Albums are very and I mean VERY experimental!

Some years ago he want to do an album for every state of the USA.
    This would mean 50 Albums CKJ tongue

But after doing Michigan and Illinois he said in a interview that this was a promotianal joke!

And in my collection (real and not so real) are for now 12 albums from him!

Sorry for the lesson on a upcoming artist! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And my personal review on Sufjan Stevens Music:

I can listen to almost every album from him and discover each time more and more in his music/overtures/soundexperiences!

Like!
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Let's invent a new game: find an artist that scoop has never heard about! Laughing

I'll check this one out (new to me!) soon.

Great promotional stunt by the way!
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:33 pm

fkkScoop wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:Cool stuff... I like the way he holds the guitar upright and tight, no slack on the straps, it's like the guitar is connected to him... unusual style and a very original artist.

CKJ you´re late (again).... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean...
    Seems like an upcoming artist that will grace us with more joy like in those clips

But after doing Michigan and Illinois he said in a interview that this was a promotianal joke!

Sorry for the lesson on a upcoming artist! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can listen to almost every album from him and discover each time more and more in his music/overtures/soundexperiences!

Like!

Ymaginatif wrote:Let's invent a new game: find an artist that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] has never heard about! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll check this one out (new to me!) soon.

Great promotional stunt by the way!

It's not that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] has heard of all artists...

It's that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] must be THE FIRST to post about said artist...otherwise you get the above [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Mace2theO wrote:
    It's that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] must be THE FIRST to post about said artist...otherwise you get the above [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

True! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 pm

fkkScoop wrote:

I mean...

Like!

I personally think Scoop is an American because everyone in North America thinks they know everything and have done it all....
    sunny

4 days ago I didn't know his name and today I have all of his albums..... so who wins Me or Scoop ?? Very Happy

Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 am

scoop always wins [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 am

Ymaginatif wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] always wins [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes he does... Embarassed

I'd better research into "unknown" artists before I post.

Doing this will prevent me feeling like an idiot. Cry

If I do see any "new" artists, I would double think about posting... affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 pm

CKJ505 wrote:
    Ymaginatif wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] always wins [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes he does... Embarassed

I'd better research into "unknown" artists before I post.

Doing this will prevent me feeling like an idiot. Cry

If I do see any "new" artists, I would double think about posting... affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don´t mean it in a "HARD" way....only wnt to show you my wiseness....or something like that...

Ah forget it....and so we have now a new running gag (on me) ...or not my lovely entropians?

Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

However, scoop also cited that he has been a fan of Sufjan Stevens for 10 years (his boldface)...so if length of time of appreciation is the criteria, then scoop isn't even close to being a big P fan here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Mace2theO wrote:...so if length of time of appreciation is the criteria, then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] isn't even close to being a big P fan here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nonono, thats not right...

I was born when he released his first album!

Especially for me he released it 78! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Didn´t you read the title?

"For You"
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

fkkScoop wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:...so if length of time of appreciation is the criteria, then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] isn't even close to being a big P fan here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Especially for me he released it 78! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"For You"

Oh, I see...different rules for different artists..as long as you win [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Mace2theO wrote:
    fkkScoop wrote:

"For You"

Oh, I see...different rules for different artists..as long as you win [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You learn quick.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:42 am