Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    Do the entropy symbol

    Share
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2761
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 39
    Location : Germany

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by fkkScoop on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 pm

    Cool!!!!


    I must take money for using the scoop ! Laughing
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 46
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm

    fkkScoop wrote:Cool!!!!


    I must take money for using the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    You could buy yourself a Merc! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 46
    Location : Ireland

    E-Sign ~ Malahide , Dublin July 30th 2011

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    E-Sign ~ Malahide , Dublin July 30th 2011. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9770
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Robo Hipster

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by maxim9691 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm

    CKJ505 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    E-Sign ~ Malahide , Dublin July 30th 2011. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    That's Ultra Cool Cool



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 46
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by CKJ505 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 am

    maxim9691 wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    E-Sign ~ Malahide , Dublin July 30th 2011. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    That's Ultra Cool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    Actually that was taken as the Chicago Harmony Brass Band came on for the best version of Musicology ever played, Advanced Body Movin' afro
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3407
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by Mace2theO on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:36 pm

    CKJ505 wrote:
    maxim9691 wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    E-Sign ~ Malahide , Dublin July 30th 2011. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    That's Ultra Cool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    Actually that was taken as the Chicago Harmony Brass Band came on for the best version of Musicology ever played, Advanced Body Movin' afro


    Bloody Fantastic!!!!
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9770
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Robo Hipster

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by maxim9691 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:40 am

    A classic EMC thread



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: Do the entropy symbol

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 am