Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    Interesting Facts

    Share
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9626
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by maxim9691 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 am

    Ymaginatif wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I told you it was a bad idea to train that army of armed killer donkeys!

    What ?!? CKJ has an army of Maxims ? Embarassed



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am

    maxim9691 wrote:
    Ymaginatif wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I told you it was a bad idea to train that army of armed killer donkeys!

    What ?!? CKJ has an army of Maxims ? Embarassed

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I reckon one MaXim is easily enough for this planet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5107
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Ymaginatif on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 am

    Laughing

    How many planes did Maxim make crash?
    (that's how my brain works ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    fkkScoop

    Posts : 2763
    Join date : 2009-08-28
    Age : 38
    Location : Germany

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by fkkScoop on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:29 pm

    Ymaginatif wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    How many planes did Maxim make crash?
    (that's how my brain works ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Like that one?


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:56 pm

    Scoop, you are very strange but also funny! cheers






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9626
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by maxim9691 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 pm

    rofl



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3397
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Mace2theO on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 am

    fkkScoop wrote:
    Ymaginatif wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    How many planes did Maxim make crash?
    (that's how my brain works ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Like that one?


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    my my, scoop is on a roll [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 am


    Back on track in the 15th Century...

    Those with money had plates made of pewter. Food with high acid content caused some of the lead to leach onto the food, causing lead poisoning, insanity and imminent death.

    This happened most often with tomatoes, so for the next 400 years or so, tomatoes were considered poisonous. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]







    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5107
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 am

    My my, and I thought it was the potatoe that was evil?!!

    (Hannah's still playing it safe, and refuses to eat ANY vegetables)



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 am

    Ymaginatif wrote:My my, and I thought it was the potatoe that was evil?!!

    (Hannah's still playing it safe, and refuses to eat ANY vegetables)

    I always wondered are beans classified as vegetables? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Ymaginatif

    Posts : 5107
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 42
    Location : imagination

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 am

    Another interesting fact (I only just noticed):

    Why do CKJ's posts more often than not prompt me to write about my children?

    rofl

    sorry about that ...



    The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

    Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting. affraid






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Jfrost

    Posts : 1969
    Join date : 2009-07-06
    Location : Back Home

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Jfrost on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:55 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Catching up with Frosty are those polar bears......but not quiet there, I managed 92 last time I sat down!
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 pm

    Good one...the Frost is faster than a Ferrari F50!






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:17 am

    Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 am

    15th Century...please can I have some more...

    Bread was divided, according to status.. Workers got the burnt bottom of the loaf, the family got the middle, and guests got the top, or ''The Upper Crust''.

    Lead cups were used to drink ale or whisky. The combination would sometimes knock the imbibers out for a couple of days. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Someone walking along the road would take them for dead and prepare them for burial. They were laid out on the kitchen table for a couple of days and the family would gather around and eat and drink and wait and see if they would wake up.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hence the custom of ''Holding a Wake''.






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 am

    Last morbid installment from 15th Century England...

    England is old and small and the local folks started running out of places to bury people. So, they would dig up coffins and would take the bones to a bone-house for payment and reuse the grave. When reopening these coffins, 1 out of 25 coffins were found to have scratch marks on the inside and they realized they had been burying people alive. affraid

    So they would tie a string on the wrist of the corpse, thread it through the coffin and up through the ground and tie it to a bell. Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night, (the graveyard shift) to listen for the bell; thus, someone could be, ''Saved by the Bell ''[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or was considered a ''Dead Ringer'' . Cry






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 am

    The electric chair was invented by a dentist. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:16 am

    The trucking company Elvis Presley worked at as a young man was owned by Frank Sinatra. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:10 am

    The Air Force's F-117 fighter uses aerodynamics discovered during research into how bumblebees fly. (Note: Large amounts of honey were used in the research). [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm

    CKJ505 wrote:Last morbid installment from 15th Century England...

    England is old and small and the local folks started running out of places to bury people. So, they would dig up coffins and would take the bones to a bone-house for payment and reuse the grave. When reopening these coffins, 1 out of 25 coffins were found to have scratch marks on the inside and they realized they had been burying people alive. affraid

    So they would tie a string on the wrist of the corpse, thread it through the coffin and up through the ground and tie it to a bell. Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night, (the graveyard shift) to listen for the bell; thus, someone could be, ''Saved by the Bell '' or was considered a ''Dead Ringer'' . Cry

    Me and my mom got a kick out of this one Laughing

    Although not that funny 4 the ppl actually buried alive scared
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 am

    Xstasy wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:Last morbid installment from 15th Century England...

    England is old and small and the local folks started running out of places to bury people. So, they would dig up coffins and would take the bones to a bone-house for payment and reuse the grave. When reopening these coffins, 1 out of 25 coffins were found to have scratch marks on the inside and they realized they had been burying people alive. affraid

    So they would tie a string on the wrist of the corpse, thread it through the coffin and up through the ground and tie it to a bell. Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night, (the graveyard shift) to listen for the bell; thus, someone could be, ''Saved by the Bell ''[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or was considered a ''Dead Ringer'' . Cry

    Me and my mom got a kick out of this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Although not that funny 4 the ppl actually buried alive [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Parents are not allowed to read Entropic Information, it may not be true... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Guest on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:51 am

    Ohh! Lol it's still some interesting stories though, lol. I tell her about u guys and the posts all the time , haha, she's basically an Entropy mom
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5499
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by CKJ505 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 am

    Xstasy wrote:Ohh! Lol it's still some interesting stories though, lol. I tell her about u guys and the posts all the time , haha, she's basically an Entropy mom

    Great! Sign her up X! We need a mother around here to keep an eye on us...wake us in the morning... affraid ...wash us... affraid ...make us breakfast... affraid ...wash our clothes... affraid ...make us lunch... affraid ...buy useless things for us to break... affraid ...cook us dinner in the evening... affraid ..."read" us stories... affraid ...put us to bed every night... Sleep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I think Mama X is well able for an Entropian Life... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Guest on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 am

    rofl rofl rofl

    LOL That is too funny. Best believe I told her that too, lol. She started laughing was like "Ya'll crazy" (in a good way Laughing )

    Sponsored content

    Re: Interesting Facts

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 pm