• Quick specs
    • Price: Free
    • Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7
    • Date added: March 20, 2010
    • Total Downloads: 194,994
    • Downloads last week: 957
    • Product Ranking: #18 in Music Management Software
    • See full specifications

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Download Now (2.28MB)
    or Smart Install
    Tested spyware free [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• CNET editors' rating: 5.0 stars
    • Average user rating: 4.0 stars out of 106 votes
      See all user reviews

CNET editors' review

Reviewed by: CNET Staff on November 08, 2008 Thisbatch MP3 tag editor is, in the words of a user, "simplyindispensable." If you're looking for a freeware ID3 tag editor with anauto-tagging feature sourced from FreeDB, Amazon, or discogs, you coulddo much, much worse than Mp3tag. Besides checking andcorrecting song tags en masse, the lightweight application sports batchand single edits to effect such changes as case changing,auto-numbering, tag and track name flipping, and user-defined actions.There's playlist support and configuration exporting in six formatsincluding CSV, HTML, and RTF. Support for more than two dozen languagesoffer the program up for international use, and a Favorite directorymakes it easy to return to your music assuming you keep all your tracksin the same root folder. The interface is a bit too simple,though. It won't be hard for anybody to navigate once you get used tothe busy Toolbar and using mouse-over labels to identify buttonfunctions, but it certainly could be clarified with bigger buttons, orat least more easily identifiable icons. At worst, the user interfacewill slow you down, but in no way should it stop you from using thistop-flight MP3 tag tweaker. @import "http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/Ads/common/css/categorySpotlight/catSpotDownload_v2_single.css";
    Real Player SP
    Watch your favorite videos on your favorite devices.
    Download Now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Publisher's description

From Florian Heidenreich: Mp3tagis a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit tags of MP3, Ogg Vorbis,Musepack, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, and WavPack files. It can rename filesbased on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags andfilenames, import/export tag information, and create playlists. Theprogram supports online freedb database lookups for selected files,allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information forselected files or CDs. What's new in this version: Version 2.46a includes minor changes.

More popular Music Management Software downloads

1. 63,623 downloads 1. JetAudio Basic
    2. 55,900 downloads 2. Apple iTunes
    3. 14,695 downloads 3. Winamp
    4. 8,812 downloads 4. iPod to Computer Transfer
    5. 6,805 downloads 5. PCiPod Ultimate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    maxim9691

Re: MP3 tag editor

Post by maxim9691 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks self for this, since I lost it on my last computer update Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    go2themax

Post by go2themax on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

i was looking 4 something like this..yay...this site is everything I've prayed 4 :-)..thanx maxim

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:37 am

Anyone using a mac should check out Musorg - the best tagging software I've found since abandoning Windoze

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:52 am