Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers


    joke of the day.............

    Share
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 am

    I was passing our local lunatic asylum the other day and came across an odd situation. As I approached, the repetitive sound of Twelve, got louder.

    "Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve"....

    Confused? obviously this caught my attention.

    "Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve".......repeating constantly.

    The walls around the building were very high to keep the in-house clients at bay,
    so to get a view of this I had to find another way to see what was going on.

    Bingo! I spotted a little hole in the wall.

    I placed my hands on the wall the leaned closer to the hole.

    "Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve, Twelve"...was now ringing out loud.

    Just as my eye was about to catch glimpse of what was going on....

    BANG!

    A sharpened pencil jabbed me in the eye!

    I lay on the ground, rolling around in agony and more confused than I was before.

    There was suddenly a silence, then....









    "Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen"....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 pm

    Dearest Sarah, your Mother has gone to live with the angels.

    Daddy, is she dead?

    No dearest, she buggered off with some biker dudes. cycle2






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3396
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by Mace2theO on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 am

    CKJ505 wrote:Do you know who has given kids a bad name?



    Posh and Becks - Romeo, Cruz, Brooklyn and Harper

    (courtesy of by Canadian Stewart Francis @ the Edinburgh Fringe Festival)



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:11 am

    Where's your bin?

    I been in Hong Kong.

    No, no, no...Where's your wheelie bin?

    I really been in Hong Kong!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 am

    Two doctors are in the hallway complaining about nurse Nancy.

    ”She’s out of control!” the first doctor says. ”She does everything backwards. Just last week I told her to give a man two milligrams of morphine every ten hours, she gave him 10 milligrams every two hours, he alomost died!”

    ”That’s nothing,” said the second doctor, ”earlier this week I told her to give a man an enema every 24 hours, she tried to give him 24 enemas in one hour!”

    All of a sudden they heard a blood curldling scream from down the hallway.

    ”Oh no, no, no! I just realized that I told nurse Nancy to prick Mr. Smiths boil!”’






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    purpleblues1

    Posts : 1740
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Location : Reading, UK

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by purpleblues1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 am

    Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I'll know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff,
    "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

    "No drama's boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

    So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happenin?!? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

    Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Ian that he thinks Dave's knowing Cruise was just lucky.

    No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

    "President Bush," his boss quickly retorts.

    "Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington."

    And off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

    Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.

    "The pope," his boss replies.

    "Sure!" says Dave. "My folks are from Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time."

    So off they fly to Rome. Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Dave says,
    "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."

    And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

    Working his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

    His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said,

    "Who the f*#k's that on the balcony with Dave?"



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by maxim9691 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm

    purpleblues1 wrote:Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I'll know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff,
    "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

    "No drama's boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

    So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happenin?!? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

    Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Ian that he thinks Dave's knowing Cruise was just lucky.

    No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

    "President Bush," his boss quickly retorts.

    "Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington."

    And off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

    Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.

    "The pope," his boss replies.

    "Sure!" says Dave. "My folks are from Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time."

    So off they fly to Rome. Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Dave says,
    "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."

    And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

    Working his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

    His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said,

    "Who the f*#k's that on the balcony with Dave?"

    rofl



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 am

    purpleblues1 wrote:Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I'll know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff,
    "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

    "No drama's boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

    So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happenin?!? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

    Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Ian that he thinks Dave's knowing Cruise was just lucky.

    No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

    "President Bush," his boss quickly retorts.

    "Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington."

    And off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

    Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.

    "The pope," his boss replies.

    "Sure!" says Dave. "My folks are from Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time."

    So off they fly to Rome. Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Dave says,
    "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."

    And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

    Working his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

    His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said,

    "Who the f*#k's that on the balcony with Dave?"

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Very good. Made my morning!






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 am

    Three blondes have just finished a jigsaw-puzzle so they decide to celebrate by going out. They walk into a bar chanting, “61 days 61 days!” The bartender gets curious and walks over to them and asks, “Why are you chanting 61 days?”

    One of the three answer, “Because the box said 3-6 years!”[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 am

    How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Answer: Only one, but the light bulb has to WANT to change.






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 am

    A couple were lying in bed together on the morning of their tenth wedding anniversary when the wife says

    'Darling, as this is such a special occasion, I think that it is time I made a confession. Before we were married I was a hooker for eight years.'

    The husband ponders for a moment and then looks into his wife's eyes and says,

    'My love, you have been a perfect wife for ten years, I cannot hold your past against you, in fact maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade and spice up our sex life a bit ?'








    She replies: .....

    'No, I don't think you understand - my name was Brian and I played rugby for Aberystwyth Clwb Rygbi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 am

    The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.
    The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

    There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved.
    But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

    "Janie, do you have a story to share?"

    'Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mummy.
    She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit.
    She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

    She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break,
    and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops.
    She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

    “Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher.

    What did your daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?"

    "Don't mess with Mummy when she's been drinking! . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3396
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by Mace2theO on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 am

    CKJ505 wrote:A couple were lying in bed together on the morning of their tenth wedding anniversary when the wife says

    'Darling, as this is such a special occasion, I think that it is time I made a confession. Before we were married I was a hooker for eight years.'

    The husband ponders for a moment and then looks into his wife's eyes and says,

    'My love, you have been a perfect wife for ten years, I cannot hold your past against you, in fact maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade and spice up our sex life a bit ?'








    She replies: .....

    'No, I don't think you understand - my name was Brian and I played rugby for Aberystwyth Clwb Rygbi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:09 pm

    If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman.

    He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial.

    The lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer's credibility .....

    Q: 'Officer --- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'

    A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

    Q: 'Officer, who provided this description?'

    A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

    Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'

    A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

    Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'

    A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

    Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'

    A: 'Yes, sir, I do.'

    Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'

    A: 'Yes, sir.'

    Q: 'Now, why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'

    A: 'You see, sir, we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.' Laughing

    The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called.

    The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's 'Best Comeback' line. Cool






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3396
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by Mace2theO on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 am

    CKJ505 wrote:If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman.

    He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial.

    The lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer's credibility .....

    Q: 'Officer --- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'

    A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

    Q: 'Officer, who provided this description?'

    A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

    Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'

    A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

    Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'

    A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

    Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'

    A: 'Yes, sir, I do.'

    Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'

    A: 'Yes, sir.'

    Q: 'Now, why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'

    A: 'You see, sir, we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called.

    The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's 'Best Comeback' line. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:21 am

    A blonde and a red head were walking along a path in a park.

    The red head turns to the blonde and says,


    “Poor thing look at the dog with one eye.”

    The blonde covers one of her eyes and says [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“Where?”

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3396
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by Mace2theO on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:36 pm

    ...can't go wrong with dumb blonde jokes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    have posted this one before but still a classic...



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:01 am

    Two drunks are making conversation at the bar:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Tell me, how does your wife reacts when you come home drunk?

    I’m not married...

    Then why are you drinking?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:57 am

    An Italian lawyer and an Irishman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Irishmen are so dumb that he could put something over on them easily...So the lawyer asks if the Irishman would like to play a fun game. The Irishman is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The Italian lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun.

    I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only €5.00 you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you €500.00, he says. This catches the Irishman's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' The Irishman doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five euro note and hands it to the lawyer.

    Now, it's the Irishman's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Irishman and hands him €500.00

    The Irishman pockets the €500.00 and goes right back to sleep. The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the Irishman up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?' The Irishman reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer €5.00 and goes back to sleep. irish






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    maxim9691

    Posts : 9617
    Join date : 2008-10-14
    Age : 48
    Location : Retired NPG Vandal

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by maxim9691 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am

    CKJ505 wrote:An Italian lawyer and an Irishman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Irishmen are so dumb that he could put something over on them easily...So the lawyer asks if the Irishman would like to play a fun game. The Irishman is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The Italian lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun.

    I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only €5.00 you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you €500.00, he says. This catches the Irishman's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' The Irishman doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five euro note and hands it to the lawyer.

    Now, it's the Irishman's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Irishman and hands him €500.00

    The Irishman pockets the €500.00 and goes right back to sleep. The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the Irishman up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?' The Irishman reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer €5.00 and goes back to sleep. irish

    The Lawyer could have said "a 3 legged race? the racers go up the hill with three legs but come down with four because they arn't tied together anymore."



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Mace2theO

    Posts : 3396
    Join date : 2009-06-12
    Age : 96
    Location : At the intersection of James, Jimi and Sly

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by Mace2theO on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm

    CKJ505 wrote:An Italian lawyer and an Irishman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Irishmen are so dumb that he could put something over on them easily...So the lawyer asks if the Irishman would like to play a fun game. The Irishman is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The Italian lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun.

    I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only €5.00 you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you €500.00, he says. This catches the Irishman's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' The Irishman doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five euro note and hands it to the lawyer.

    Now, it's the Irishman's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After over an hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Irishman and hands him €500.00

    The Irishman pockets the €500.00 and goes right back to sleep. The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the Irishman up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?' The Irishman reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer €5.00 and goes back to sleep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:31 am

    A man goes into a restaurant and is seated. All the waitresses are gorgeous. A particularly voluptuous waitress wearing a very short skirt comes to his table and asks, "What would you like, sir?"
    He looks at the menu and then scans her beautiful frame top to bottom, then answers, "A quickie."

    The waitress turns and walks away in disgust. After she regains her composure she returns and asks again, "What would you like, sir?" Again the man thoroughly checks her out and again answers, "A quickie, please."

    This time her anger takes over, she reaches over and slaps him across the face with a resounding "SMACK!" and storms away.

    A man sitting at the next table leans over and whispers, "Um, Pal, I think it's pronounced 'quiche'." point






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 am

    A police officer pulls over a speeding car. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    The officer says,' I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




    The driver says, 'Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.'




    Not looking up from her knitting the wife says:

    'Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'




    As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls,

    'Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?'




    The wife smiles demurely and says,

    'Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.'




    As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth,

    'Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'




    The officer frowns and says,

    'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir.

    That's an automatic fine.'




    The driver says,

    'Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'




    The wife says,

    'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'




    And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks,

    'WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??'




    The officer looks over at the woman and asks,

    'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'




    'Only when he's been drinking' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:22 am

    Mr. Bob Hill and his new wife Betty were vacationing in Europe . . . as it happens, near Transylvania. They were driving in a rental car along a rather deserted highway. It was late and raining very hard. Bob could barely see the road in front of the car. Suddenly, the car skids out of control! Bob attempts to control the car, but to no avail! The car swerves and smashes into a tree.

    Moments later, Bob shakes his head to clear the fog. Dazed, he looks over at the passenger seat and sees his wife unconscious, with her head bleeding! Despite the rain and unfamiliar countryside, Bob knows he has to get her medical assistance. Bob carefully picks his wife up and begins trudging down the road. After a short while, he sees a light. He heads towards the light, which is coming from a large, old house.

    He approaches the door and knocks.

    A minute passes. A small, hunch-backed man opens the door. Bob immediately blurts, "Hello, my name is Bob Hill, and this is my wife Betty. We've been in a terrible accident, and my wife has been seriously hurt. Can I please use your phone?"

    "I'm sorry," replied the hunchback, "but we don't have a phone. My master is a doctor; come in, and I will get him!"

    Bob brings his wife in.

    An older man comes down the stairs. "I'm afraid my assistant may have misled you. I am not a medical doctor; I am a scientist. However, it is many miles to the nearest clinic, and I have had a basic medical training. I will see what I can do. Igor, bring them down to the laboratory."

    With that, Igor picks up Betty and carries her downstairs, with Bob following closely. Igor places Betty on a table in the lab. Bob collapses from exhaustion and his own injuries, so Igor places Bob on an adjoining table.

    After a brief examination, Igor's master looks worried. "Things are serious, Igor. Prepare a transfusion." Igor and his master work feverishly, but to no avail. Bob and Betty Hill are no more.

    The Hills' deaths upset Igor's master greatly. Wearily, he climbs the steps to his conservatory, which houses his grand piano. For it is here that he has always found solace. He begins to play, and a stirring, almost haunting melody fills the house.

    Meanwhile, Igor is still in the lab tidying up. His eyes catch movement, and he notices the fingers on Betty's hand twitch, keeping time to the haunting piano music. Stunned, he watches as Bob's arm begins to rise, marking the beat! He is further amazed as Betty and Bob both sit up straight!

    Unable to contain himself, he dashes up the stairs to the conservatory.

    He bursts in and shouts to his master:











    "Master, Master! . . . The Hills are alive with the sound of music!" cheers






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    avatar
    CKJ505

    Posts : 5497
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 45
    Location : Ireland

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by CKJ505 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:11 am

    I was driving today and spotted an AA car repair man sobbing in the seat of his van.
    He was obviously heading for a breakdown.Laughing






    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"

    Sponsored content

    Re: joke of the day.............

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 am