Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

Fun With Vinyl

djrichiep

Fun With Vinyl

Post by djrichiep on Tue May 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Hello everyone! I see that you guys have been enjoying my Fun With Vinyl series here at Entropy. That is really great, glad to see my work is spreading around the internet. You guys are a little behind on the issues that have been released so far. I just released issue #11 this week which was the 3rd part of a collection of Flyte Tyme productions work by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. All 11 issues are listed on my website with download links on my website. A new issue of Fun With Vinyl is also seeded each week at the torrent site D-oid. However, it is released at my website first so, if you can't wait, you can grab it there. I have a total of 18 issues ready to go of Prince and related artists vinyl rips. I'm releasing them on a weekly basis. The last 2 issues are 2 special Prince only releases so, stay tuned for that! Once I have released those 18 issues, I have 19 additional issues of non-Prince vinyl rips ready for release. Those issues will be various R&B, pop, rock, etc. from the 80's and 90's, primarily 12" remixes, extended versions, dubs, etc. I actually have all of the work done on these releases so, it's just a matter of you guys sitting back and enjoying each new release on a weekly basis. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you guys may have so, ask away. I look forward to talking with all of you!

djrichiep
    Enjoy and get it on!

P.S.: I must admit that I just dived right in and posted this without reading up on any posting rules. If I violated any rules by posting my website address or anything, please just delete my post and I will be more careful in the future. Just trying to let you guys know where to get Fun With Vinyl if you want it.
    maxim9691

Re: Fun With Vinyl

Post by maxim9691 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm sure they will all arrive at entropy eventually at least in book form.
    I have all of the available issues and we featured a Jesse J. track(from FWV) as one of our entropy perks.

Keep up the good work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    djrichiep

Post by djrichiep on Tue May 25, 2010 7:34 pm

maxim9691 wrote:I'm sure they will all arrive at entropy eventually at least in book form.
    I have all of the available issues and we featured a Jesse J. track(from FWV) as one of our entropy perks.

OK, someone please explain to me what "book form" is?

I only saw issues 1-6 here so, wasn't sure if everyone was aware of what was out there. Either way, you are all welcome to grab them from my website or get the "book forms" from here, just that you enjoy them is all I care about!
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I just noticed the most recent edition is the promo 2 vinyl edition of 'Come'?! Great!

Finally I'll have digital versions of those remixes on side D, which aren't available anywhere else!

CK - I've got the vinyl, how about you? Laughing
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Yes Sir Y, I got the vinyl and it's great, really great!
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 am

Just checking Laughing

These days we don't talk enough about vinyl anymore ... Seems like CK and me are the only ones still doing vinyl ... sunny
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

I'll admit I haven't kept the library up-to-date with these releases.
    Some of them are good, but the newer releases are very hit and miss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 am