Entropy Music Club

True Funk Soldiers

Mace2theO went to the Entropy Zoo (Three word story)

CKJ505

Re: Mace2theO went to the Entropy Zoo (Three word story)

Post by CKJ505 on Mon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Mace2theO is driving and he's scared because the light didn´t really show a full tank.
    So he decided to walk.
    He took his keys, locked the door, said goodbye to his NPG-Vandals collection.
    Try to call him ... no reply, he must went through the train station and decided on a beer.

After the third girl flirted with the man next to him, named Shaun the Fixer ...
    Puzzled he raised an eyebrow. "What do I know about girls?"
    A Golden Zoo Ticket hung out of Shaun's top pocket.
    Mace2theO stares to the heavens pondering how to remove.
    He reaches for his wallet with his sticky fingers covered in cheez-wiz.
    He checks his watch 4 the right moment and decides now is his only chance!......
    Jabbing Shaun in his pride with an object that resembles an umbrella, he slowly reaches for Shaun's hand,
    and gives him a large piece of half chewed disgusting burger.
    Mangled to look like an image of a drunken penguin.
    Shaun stared confused, but suddenly a girl arrived waving divorce papers for signature.

Shaun....distracted.... quickly grabbed the Golden Zoo Ticket and gave it to the girl. "Run little angel"
    She smiled and pulled out a Switch Blade Knife. Running, running as gracefully as a Donkey with one foot in a custard pie.
    Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Funky Universe "Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful"
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 am

Mace2theO is driving and he's scared because the light didn´t really show a full tank.
    So he decided to walk.
    Try to call him ... no reply, he must went through the train station and decided on a beer.

After the third girl flirted with the man next to him, named Shaun the Fixer ...
    He checks his watch 4 the right moment and decides now is his only chance!......
    Jabbing Shaun in his pride with an object that resembles an umbrella, he slowly reaches for Shaun's hand,
    Shaun stared confused, but suddenly a girl arrived waving divorce papers for signature.

Shaun....distracted.... quickly grabbed the Golden Zoo Ticket and gave it to the girl. "Run little angel"
    She smiled and pulled out a Switch Blade Knife. Running, running as gracefully as a Donkey with one foot in a custard pie.
    Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled.

The solo-experience: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun

EMF Radio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you

Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 am

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She

maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister! affraid

purpleblues1

Post by purpleblues1 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister by a different

Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister by a different name. William for

Jfrost

Post by Jfrost on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 pm

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister by a different name. William forgot that his name

3.5 words this time hope I didn't break the rules
    purpleblues1

Post by purpleblues1 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 pm

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister by a different name. William forgot that his name had a different

Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister by a different name. William forgot that his name had a different meaning in Belgium.

maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 am

So he decided to walk.

Did Maceo chase? In a word or two it's you I've seen before? He looked puzzled. Maceo asked Shaun "What did you give her? She is my sister by a different name. William forgot that his name had a different meaning in Belgium.

Suddenly, the police

CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 am

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be

fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 am

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:05 am

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some passer-by. Maceo quickly

maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some passer-by. Maceo quickly hid the gun

CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some passer-by. Maceo quickly hid the gun, gazed around and

purpleblues1

Post by purpleblues1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some passer-by. Maceo quickly hid the gun, gazed around and bit into his

Jfrost

Post by Jfrost on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:23 pm

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some passer-by. Maceo quickly hid the gun, gazed around and bit into his half chewed burger.
    purpleblues1

Post by purpleblues1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 pm

So he decided to walk.

Suddenly, the police sirens could be heard by some passer-by. Maceo quickly hid the gun, gazed around and bit into his half chewed burger.
    " Oh fiddlesticks" spewed

Jfrost

Post by Jfrost on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 pm

So he decided to walk.

" Oh fiddlesticks" spewed the police officer
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 am

So he decided to walk.

" Oh fiddlesticks" spewed the police officer. "What do you

CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 am

So he decided to walk.

" Oh fiddlesticks" spewed the police officer. "What do you want from me"?

maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 am

So he decided to walk.

" Oh fiddlesticks" spewed the police officer. "What do you want from me"? said Maceo grinning

Jfrost

Post by Jfrost on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 am

So he decided to walk.

" Oh fiddlesticks" spewed the police officer. "What do you want from me"? said Maceo grinning
    "That tasty burger!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:34 pm